Tamex's Environmental Policy
Tamex is committed to minimising its environmental footprint.
Staff are encouraged to identify and report areas where improvements can be made to minimise our environmental impact.
Tamex’s vehicles are Clean Fleet accredited by the Roads & Traffic Authority.
Tamex recycles all paper, cardboard, bottles, cans, and shrink wrap
Tamex is extremely proud of its “rethink, reduce, reuse, repair and recycle” policy, which allows the company to:
- Identify, review and manage its environmental impact.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the safe handling of all goods carried.
- Develop and implement an Environmental Management Program to continually improve performance..
- Reduce landfill waste and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Regularly monitor and report on its environmental performance.
- Actively promote and encourage environmentally sustainable work practices and operations.